Bun VeniT Pe Bestcs.no-ip.info
bin venit
bin venit
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

BesTCs.No-iP.InFo ThE BesT ServeR

AcasaUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Ophelia
Membru junior
Membru junior

Numarul mesajelor : 5
Varsta : 46
Warn : BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) Rank11-6-24b75
Data de inscriere : 27/08/2008

BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) Empty
MesajSubiect: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 3:34 pm

hi, i dont speak ur leanguage at all so i have to use english,
i've played on ur serv for the last 5 days and i ended up getting banned by
[Aa]lucyano thats the reason why he's done it.

first of all i havent cheated and he knows that, its not the case,
i have to say that after those five days im already in the top10, i mean i really know how to play, at first map Dust (im ctf)after a few rounds i got 22 1. On the Dust as a ctf u can w8 in the corrido or on the "bridge" i hope u get it, if u are a terro u can use 2 ways to rush 1 closer and one farer under the bridge, so he used the second one while he was rushing i was waiting above without a chance he's been killed, 5 sec later i've been slayed, why, what for ? i asked him he told me that i cannot "camp" and kill him in this way ( LOL )
so what should i do rush? as a ctf? im sure that my job is securing the bombsites as best as i can, then i said im gonna report this and i need ur website name i made a snapshoot when he gave it to me so u can see i wasnt using wh,aim or other shit. ( bottom of this block of txt)
after a several minutes he changed the map and again problems -
Dust_2 he was a terro, i;ve been a ctf after a couple of minutes i finished killing one guy with a bomb and started securing the bomb, ( near terro base in the way from terro respawn point to bombsite B, there is a place where u have to jump down on a big box and then u walk in the buidling, so i went upthere and was hiding behind a bigbox waiting for the sound of picking up the bomb then i killed one guy another and then Lucyano arrived, 2-3 bullets he was down, one more terro left and me, obviously the terro was some kind of noob after 4 minutes he was still walking somewhere and didnt give a shit about the bomb but what happend ?
ofcz gr8 admin Lucyano who was being killed again and again by me started slaping me ( rofl, when he should slayed that guy b/c he should set up the bomb )
then i changed my name b/c he was dead and coudnt hear me, "i will report this" then he changed my name ( in the same way when someone was hacking ) and banned me.

and the question is this.

This is one of ur admins? whats going on? can i play as a pro or should i act like other noobs ?
and the last qustion can some normal admin with a brain unbann me and speak to that Lucyano guy?

here u got the screen
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=79737094tw8.png
Sus In jos
Ophelia
Membru junior
Membru junior

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 3:40 pm

I mean hes an admin not the king of this serv he cannot slay someone just b/c that person killed him, he should give a hand for players banning hackers slaying abusers (the round time is too big ) 5:30 or sth like that so sometimes ppl who are afk must be slayed but for the god sake, he cannot kill ppl b/c he doesnt like them or they are better than him ....
Sus In jos
wayn3
Founder
Founder
wayn3

Numarul mesajelor : 588
Varsta : 30
Data de inscriere : 09/08/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 4:21 pm

can i hace your ip to unban you......
Sus In jos
Ophelia
Membru junior
Membru junior

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 4:37 pm

192.168.1.171 thx for the quick answear
Sus In jos
wayn3
Founder
Founder
wayn3

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm

k You Have Unbanned.......we have now some problems with the server.....enjoy the server at 2:00 k?
Sus In jos
Ophelia
Membru junior
Membru junior

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 4:52 pm

gr8 thx btw when i have been banned he changed my settings ( binds and i suppose other stuff (maybe some video settings) cuz my cs doesnt work as it used to .... :/
i dont use cfg ( now i just play for fun ) so i use standard configuration, hovewer after i pressed back to default the cs still works like shit :/ 5 fps i think, then could u tell me how can i bring it back withour reinstalling cs?
Sus In jos
wayn3
Founder
Founder
wayn3

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

....u can't bring back...he used the comand Amx_destory ....he destroy your cs
Sus In jos
Ophelia
Membru junior
Membru junior

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) EmptyMier Aug 27, 2008 5:09 pm

so this guy is just a trash a little sad kid, who is doing this sort of things just b/c someone else is better?
i leave the answear to u ...
he's not worth to be an admin

oh i restored my windows after that evrything is alright hovewer i just found out that this guy cleard my stats as well....
poor kid parents dont love him or what?

PlZZ Dont Make Double Post!!!
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)   BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ) Empty

Sus In jos

BANN PROBLEM ( NO CHEATS U HAVE TO READ)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Bun VeniT Pe Bestcs.no-ip.info :: Servare :: BesTCs.No-iP.InFo==>>Ipul servarului este: 82.79.174.32:27015 :: Cereri ban\unban-
Mergi direct la: